Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Adrianna & Jonathan

Meet Adrianna and Johnathan! Together we spent a cold Saturday morning palying around town. Adrianna was always ready for the camera, while Jonathan usually wanted nothing to do with pictures. I guess I can't blame him since it was freezing out, windy, and he had a cold. But through it all he was a trooper. You guys are the best!

I love Jonathans face here...


Boy can he go down a slide fast...



Adrianna though it was so funny to lay in the grass...



3 comments:

Sue N. said...

Although it was such a cold morning, and Jonathan wasn't too cooperative, you definately captured the true personalities of my children. Thank you so much for such beautiful pictures. I look forward to future sessions with you.

Bobbi said...

what a fun session!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn....I think a new session is way overdue!!!